The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm thinking about getting a dive related tattoo on my arm.
Maybe a shark with a dive flag in the backround. Anyone got any ideas or designs?:confused:

Sorry for the post. I should hve done a search first

norcaldiver once bubbled...
Yes, I was going to get the bubbles up my back for when I was in the pool...heh but instead I have bubbles up one leg from the ankle to the knee - I'll post a pic later-don't have one with me, and as soon as I can scrounge up enough cash, I'm getting one very similar to this.

Now that is serious, wow

norcaldiver once bubbled...
ROFLMFAO! Popeye. I love it...fair warning...I'm SO taking that to my guy to put on my arm.

Anyway, I'm home now, so here are the bubbles on my left leg.
Nice bubbles...

Angie S once bubbled...
Got my ray tattoo around my ankle a couple weeks ago. I just scanned it... (not an easy proposition getting my ankle up on the scanner bed - lol)

Angie
Very nice, love the size of it, tiny ,,, cool

Hockeydiver, that is an exceptionally nice tat!

I have a diving related tattoo that doesn't necessarily "look" dive-related, there's more of a meaning behind it...but since I'm really enjoying this thread, I thought I'd share with you my crocodile tat.

It's a combination of representing my travels to Australia, my fascination with crocs, and always wanting to dive the Great Barrier Reef all wrapped in one. One day, if/when the opportunity presents itself, I hope to share some space underwater with a salty.

My next tat will be a shark somewhere on my leg. This thread is giving me that urge for ink quicker than I expected...
:crazyeyes

You folks have some really cool tats!

..wait until I send my Battle Royal on my entire back of a Eagle, Dargon and Snake all doing battle - by the one of the famous Spaulding boy's from the tattoo king himself, Spaulding from Spaulding & Rogers.

Took close to 6 months to complete...

Sooby Doo, you will find that the image you will try to download here will be limited in size. I could only download about a fifth of my back piece here. Sounds like a nice piece, would love to see it when its done. My piece took in the neighborhood of 70 hrs.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom