The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, some cool tats on here. I don't have any at the moment, but I would like to get one of a shark and a crocodile fighting. Something thats always made me wonder, which one would win. For the guy who said he wanted to dive with a croc, your mad. Saltwater crocodiles are not friendly. Fistly good luck trying to find one, then good luck not getting attacked. They are mad buggers. I know of a guy who got attacked by one, luckily it only got his fin.

Some Tattoo Artists are very talented. quite few of my tats were done by the artist drawing freehand, then when I agreed on the design he would tattoo it.

This way you also end up with a true one of a kind tatoo!!

Good luck, don't rush,
and, make sure it's something you want to wear for the rest of your life!

Yup that's pretty much what i am doing. Have wanted a tatto for a while but never seen anything that i thought wow i want one of those. That is until i saw this hammerhead tattoo on this guys back. Is fantastic, a simple outline that is artisitc as all hell. you can almost see the shark moving. I really want one like it and am exploring different sites amd trying to get more info and pictures, but have still seen nothing remotely like it. Am gonna pick carefully and hope to get a great result.

Am looking to get my first tattoo. Saw a fantastic hammerhead shark done in outline on a guys back in a magazine and am wondering if anyone has seen anything else like that or know where i can find more of the same. any help would be great.

there are quite a few that have been posted on this board.

Check them out

Good luck

I have a hammerhead shark tatto on my forearm, I'd be glad to PM a picture of it to you if you are interested. I'm no doubt predjuice, but it's the best hammerhead tatto I've seen so far.

I know this is a bit off topic. But it is a sea creature so I figued I would post it here.

manta1.jpg

manta2.jpg

I just got my first one too but don't have the pics on me right now. Lets just say it resembles the AO logo frog with some changes and I added my son's name to it!

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:froggy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom