The Best Dive Light for Diving Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@OrcaTorch- When i press the green laser button, the laser comes on for a few seconds then turns off. Is this normal?
Hi. Press the side button switch to turn on the green light, release to turn it off.
Double click the side switch to turn on the white light, double click again to turn it off.

Hi. Press the side button switch to turn on the green light, release to turn it off.
Double click the side switch to turn on the white light, double click again to turn it off.
I must have a faulty device. The green light goes off after a few seconds no matter how long I hold the side button. What should I do?

I must have a faulty device. The green light goes off after a few seconds no matter how long I hold the side button. What should I do?
Where did you buy it? You can contact seller for aftersale.

Where did you buy it? You can contact seller for aftersale.
Amazon. They refer me to some obscure support website that does nothing. Is there another method? Or is there no support available for these products?

Amazon. They refer me to some obscure support website that does nothing. Is there another method? Or is there no support available for these products?
OK, Can you provide your email address?Where I will contact you with after-sales questions.

OK, Can you provide your email address?Where I will contact you with after-sales questions.
I DM’ed you.

You need to hold the button to turn on the laser. When you release the button, the laser will turn off in a second.
It goes off after a few seconds no matter how long I press/hold the button.

View more details on amazon:
Hi, all diver friends:
1. Double-click to start is specially designed to avoid accidental touch; :D
2. We do not advocate the use of green lasers for irradiating underwater creatures. The design of green lasers is mainly for the underwater guidance of diving instructors. The diving light is a two-in-one diving light with white light and laser. The laser and white light operate independently, and the green laser can be activated when needed. We also encourage everyone to avoid exposure to underwater creatures when using green lasers. Our orcatorch brand has always advocated the concept and principle of environmental protection and protection of underwater life. :cool:

When you say “we”, are you actually the Orcatorch company, or a reseller?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom