The Best Dive Light for Diving Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doesn't matter if you shine it in their eyes on purpose or by accident. Same bad effect either way.
Hi, we do not advocate the use of green lasers for irradiating underwater creatures. The design of green lasers is mainly for the underwater guidance of diving instructors. The diving light is a two-in-one diving light with white light and laser. The laser and white light operate independently, and the green laser can be activated when needed. We also encourage everyone to avoid exposure to underwater creatures when using green lasers. Our orcatorch brand has always advocated the concept and principle of environmental protection and protection of underwater life.

The light is a bit of a toy. It is confusing somewhat to just turn it on. I think you have to press the button twice, very quickly and firmly, to get the flashlight to turn on. If you press it once the laser will flash on and then off instantly.

to use the laser, yoou must press once and continue to keep the button completely depressed or the laser goes off. It is tiring to have to hold the button down continuously.

If you want the flashlight you press twice quickly and it will come on and stay on and you don't have to hold the button down, But to turn it off, pressing the button will not work, you have to press it twice quickly to get it to shut off. Not a device that is easy or intuitive to use. That's my recollection of it anyway. Seems well built and is a bright flashlight.

The laser is fun to shoot around the neighborhood.
Hi,
1. Double-click to start is specially designed to avoid accidental touch;
2. We do not advocate the use of green lasers for irradiating underwater creatures. The design of green lasers is mainly for the underwater guidance of diving instructors. The diving light is a two-in-one diving light with white light and laser. The laser and white light operate independently, and the green laser can be activated when needed. We also encourage everyone to avoid exposure to underwater creatures when using green lasers. Our orcatorch brand has always advocated the concept and principle of environmental protection and protection of underwater life. :D

That button interface doesn't sound that bad. Does it have any other characteristics that make it "a bit of a toy." If not, I'm still interested but not ready to pull the trigger.
Hi,
1. Double-click to start is specially designed to avoid accidental touch;
2. We do not advocate the use of green lasers for irradiating underwater creatures. The design of green lasers is mainly for the underwater guidance of diving instructors. The diving light is a two-in-one diving light with white light and laser. The laser and white light operate independently, and the green laser can be activated when needed. We also encourage everyone to avoid exposure to underwater creatures when using green lasers. Our orcatorch brand has always advocated the concept and principle of environmental protection and protection of underwater life. :D

When you say “we”, are you actually the Orcatorch company, or a reseller?
I am an official Orcatorch Amazon seller, mainly responsible for Amazon business. :D

I am an official Orcatorch Amazon seller, mainly responsible for Amazon business. :D
You should identify your store. I bought from the other reseller and there is no customer support there.

You should identify your store. I bought from the other reseller and there is no customer support there.
Hi,
My diving forum information shows my Amazon store link and my gamail email link. We have Responsive & Helpful customer service.
If you and your friends buy dive lights from my Amazon store, I will give you timely after-sales service and a perfect solution. :D

My store name is: Outdoor Equipment Expert.
My store link is: Amazon.com
My gmail is: outdoorequipmentexpert@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom