The BEST wreck Diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Lakes/St. Lawrence get my vote. I've only got 9 dives but 5 were on wrecks in the St. Lawrence, with many more planed this summer. (just bobbing about outside. not trained for penetration..yet..

I think the best wreck diving is ny long island and new jersey there are so many wrecks here in all depths to suit everyone the visibility and water temperature may be diifrent than down south but the diversity and history behind some of these wrecks are incredible.

Cornwall in the UK, they are EVERYWHERE. mostly from WWII, so have bits blown off. However, a few are nicely preserved and the in the bigger ones you can almost 'walk' down corridors. Only problem with them is the visabilty- its worse than usual wrecks. But there are still lots to see in waters as shallow as 10 meters =D . . . so everyone can enjoy!!!

I've heard from another SB member, JoeG, that the waters off his homeland of Newfoundland are a virtual graveyard of ship wrecks ... in the thousands. I'm not sure how many area actually diveable, though .... have one seen a handful mentioned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom