"THE CAVE" movie has a website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somthing JUST LIKE this happened to me in a cave! I had to go and save some real important people, and I cant tell you who cause its a secret. And these things were in there and everybody was scared but me and I used some special stuff they gave me to blow them up and I saved everyone! And they gave me a medal and a lot if money and stuff, But im not supphosed to give any details because the PRESIDENT told me not to. and they wanted to make a movie about it!..... And now they have!
Hows that?

Looking forward to the release - the trailer looks good.

:crossbone Wow... two diving movies in one summer!

I like the look of "The cave", but am a bit dissapointed in the monsters bit, but then again I'm not a monster fan, looks very cool though and will try and see it. In the trailer, what looks like a DPV blows up... or is it something else?

The trailer for "Into the Blue" is more my stuff, very cool, maybe 'cause I'm a warm water diver? :palmtree: (Why do they have to make the sharks so "menacing"? Real pity IMHO).

Thanks for the links :)

Looks like Halcyon is breaking into hollywood...that dude in "into the blue" looks like he has on an eclipse...complete with scouts and all....wonder if he is DIR?

thanks...

that clip reminded me why i don't watch that trite hollywood tripe anymore

the cinematrography, however, is awesome

H2Andy:
thanks...

that clip reminded me why i don't watch that trite hollywood tripe anymore

the cinematrography, however, is awesome

I may have to watch this one... With my luck that was the only 5 Min of dive footage :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom