The Joy of a mask well fit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thethumper once bubbled...
I currently dive a U.S Divers Hawaii II.
Hey, I have that mask too and I love it! I tried on several masks and that one seemed to fit me the best.

What tune do I sing that little ditty to? A well fitting mask is a thing to sing about!

Dee once bubbled...
What tune do I sing that little ditty to? I well fitting mask is a thing to sing about!
Well... I didn't think about the tune for the ditty... since it is more of a choric ode... but differing from a Penaric ode in that the epode takes the same form as the strophe and antistrophe... so I guess it is a Pugaric Ode. Note the well shaped stanzas that float between three choruses of triads.

But I still think I'll call it a ditty!

So...tell us, how did you come by such a great fitting mask? I notice that some have an easy time finding a mask that fits while others are lucky to find one that is adequate.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
So...tell us, how did you come by such a great fitting mask?
Gotta try them on. But I am fortunate.
If the probiscus pocket works just about any low volume mask will fit my face.

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

Well... I didn't think about the tune for the ditty... since it is more of a choric ode... but differing from a Penaric ode in that the epode takes the same form as the strophe and antistrophe... so I guess it is a Pugaric Ode. Note the well shaped stanzas that float between three choruses of triads.

All I can say is...............OH BROTHER!! :bonk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom