The Joy of a mask well fit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My favorite mask is the ScubaPro Frameless. Very low volume, great construction and fits my face absolutely perfectly. I can't imagine a mask that fits better. I like it so much I bought two.

Lately whenever I've wandered into a new dive shop I've gone to check out the masks. At the time I bought it I thought it fit better than all the others, now I think its just OK.

This past weekend I found the perfect fitting mask for me! (I think will have to try it out in the water soon!)

It doesn't live up to all the hype - but you can see very well and it is very low profile. Black Skirt / Blue Frame

When trying on a mask look to the ceiling and lay the mask on your face and without applying any pressure inhale and hold your breath - then face forward to see if it stays on. I hear so many people say this subtle difference when trying on a mask (vs pressing a little) has helped them choose the perfect mask instead of just a mask that fits adequately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom