The manifold is in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
WOW... So much love in the room!! Is this what love really feels like? :D
Now when I'm around........:blinking:

Geez, leave for a day and look what happens.

OK, no flaming meant here. Can anyone explain to me why you would double AL80's. Other than the fact that most of us already have them. The LP77's are almost identical other than the buoyancy which =8 less lbs. My LP85's aren't that much heavier.

Tammy, I love my Worthingotn LP85's. I really wish that I bought them instead of the AL80's. 77's shouldn't be that much difference.

Backplate....well the deals keep rolling my way. I made a few connections and am getting a heck of a deal on a Zeagle system. I really would like a DSS but I couldn't pass up the Zeagle deal.

Chris, jbd...does this make us the three stooges. If so can I be Mo? :D

crpntr133:
Chris, jbd...does this make us the three stooges. If so can I be Mo? :D

I'm really going to have a hard time making an single AL80 last because I'm sure my SAC rate will go out the window when I'm laughing hysterically! :rofl3:

jpsexton:
I'm really going to have a hard time making an single AL80 last because I'm sure my SAC rate will go out the window when I'm laughing hysterically! :rofl3:

They say that you have to come up for air sometime but our sometime is longer than yours. Also hard to do with a concrete block on your ankles.:D
I think he has doubles envy.:wink:

crpntr133:
I think he has doubles envy.:wink:

Maybe a little.:wink:

I figure I better have fun now because you guys will be old pro's by the time I get doubles and I'll really look like a fool! :loopy:

Back
Top Bottom