The manifold is in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, I thought I would share my list of things to do this summer. :D
1) rescue class
2) drown JP
3) learn to shoot a bag
4) shoot JP
5) buy more gear
Anybody want to help on any of these? :D

crpntr133:
Hey guys, I thought I would share my list of things to do this summer. :D
1) rescue class
2) drown JP
3) learn to shoot a bag
4) shoot JP
5) buy more gear
Anybody want to help on any of these? :D
We all have been newbies at least once, twice if you have gone to a dry suit.

I'm game to work with you to learn to shoot a bag. I'm taking a wreck diving course up on Lake Michigan this summer (6/30 and 7/8) that will involve learning to use an SMB. I may play with mine a bit before then. I have an SMB and spool but haven't used it yet.

As far as drowning and shooting JP, I'm always game!

When are you guys going to do headstands in your new doubles?

I need to be ready to shoot pics........

I would like to join Chris in two weeks but I am booked that entire weekend. The first weekend in April I can do. Out for the Easter weekend and then I should be open. Maybe I should teach someone to use my video so we can have the whole effect.

I'm really startin to feel the love in here! :mooner:

jpsexton:
I'm really startin to feel the love in here! :mooner:

I think I hear Elton John. Do you hear Elton John? MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Originally Posted by crpntr133
I think he has doubles envy

Hmmm Guess once the daughter decides to stop coming home on college breaks I could double up the steel 72's. I might get 10mins more BT then :D

crpntr133:
OK, no flaming meant here. Can anyone explain to me why you would double AL80's. Other than the fact that most of us already have them. The LP77's are almost identical other than the buoyancy which =8 less lbs. My LP85's aren't that much heavier.
I'm doing it because I already have 10 AL80's. I don't to buy more air storage for the dives I'm doing. Also I know what Chads steel 104's are like doubled up and thats just way to much weight for me unless I hire a crane every time I go diving :D If I didn't already have the tanks or if the dives I plan to do really required the kind of air supply that 104's or biggger have then I would get those. I do have an AL30 and I might get that 50 from LL's friend which would be plenty for deco gases for the dives I plan to do.

crpntr133:
Chris, jbd...does this make us the three stooges. If so can I be Mo? :D
You be Mo, Chris will be Larry and I'll be Curly:D

Back
Top Bottom