The manifold is in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I'm still shopping for doubles. I'm looking real hard at those 77's, but I'm going to check out a LDS that specializes in tech gear (I have to take my regs in any way to get them converted to DIN). I'll see if he might be able to match anything. I'm not in a huge hurry to get into doubles & will do it when the time (& price) is right.

crpntr133:
IDC is looking at changing their Easter egg hunt to the weekend after Easter and making it at Natural Springs. Chris, that might not be a bad time to think about trying out our doubles. Nobody around to make fun of us, that we know, and maybe the hot tub will be up and running so we can soak after the dive. :D

Hey, I'm a member of the IDC ... :(

Tammy
I know where you can get some Coltrisub c9000 din 1st stages for $60 each!

Hint, it's in the hot deals section on the board......

Divin'Hoosier:
Hey, I'm a member of the IDC ... :(

So am I and you are welcome to join in with Chris (Larry) and I (Mo). Who knows maybe jbd (Curly) might join in.
Preston said that they would discuss this change at the Wednesday meeting. Of course I won't be there since I don't live in Indy.

We can only hope that the hot tub is up and running. Maybe we should call ahead and tell them what we are doing so they can fire it up. :D

:jump:
Loved my dive today. It was brief and cold. :)

But I did get to dive my new doubles 130s!!! And LOVED them. They are definitely heavy girls.:D

It was great to see Joe!

I'm going to try to time it correctly a dive trip to Joe's to see you boyz in your doubles. :tongue:

Wally, who drives the big white pickup truck with the dive plate on the front?

WB was driving or I would have introduced myself. hehehe

If things go well this week I may try to dive this comeing weekend. Not sure if it will be Saturday or Sunday.

JP has a white pickup. Not sure if he a dive plate on the front or not.

It probably was Jp, he said he was going to drop by.

My double kit is due in Tuesday, if I really hustle on the details I may be ready
to dive this next weekend. I hope, I hope!

jbd:
JP has a white pickup. Not sure if he a dive plate on the front or not.

It was'nt me. I wanted to stop in and say hi but I just could'nt make it.

Back
Top Bottom