The new Freedom Contour - The Rolex of backplates.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric is post one of this thread. You can message him.

Thanks, I tried and it tells me I’m not allowed to message him, I assumed his inbox is full or something.

How does one go about ordering a plate/plates?
Perseverence.

Go back to post#1 and click the link under "Don't believe everything you think." Enter your request.

You are dealing with a true artist. His plates aren't for everybody. There are those who appreciate them. From what I can tell, it is a rag-tag lot of admirers and owners, but so be it.

You can easily get something commercial that works just fine with free shipping and in time for the holidays without the slightest stress, just check any retailer on this board...

Well, my plate took its maiden voyage to Fiji. Not a single negative thing to say. The comfort level throughout the 8 diving days was quite welcome. Paired with the Mares XR 22lb wing and the Deep 6 regs, had a very uneventful set of dives. Well, at least as far as the gear goes. First full day we dropped into some seriously pissed off ocean!

View media item 204464
I want to hear about the envious drooling from the other divers.

Life is good. Got a Kraken, and finally I snagged one of Eric's last plates on his latest run. Jes' like the song: "409, 409...pretty little 409!"

My webbing arrived yesterday, but my lady is making me wait until Christmas to open my package of triglides and D-rings. Alas!

Honestly can't complain. :yeahbaby:

I want to hear about the envious drooling from the other divers.

Funny thing is that it was mostly the shop owners leading their groups that brought it up. With most of the divers it seemed to work in reverse. They assumed that we were some super experienced tec divers. Interesting dynamic given that we were 2/3 of the newbies on the boat.

Advantage ScubaBoard ;-)

Life is good. Got a Kraken, and finally I snagged one of Eric's last plates on his latest run. Jes' like the song: "409, 409...pretty little 409!"

My webbing arrived yesterday, but my lady is making me wait until Christmas to open my package of triglides and D-rings. Alas!

Honestly can't complain. :yeahbaby:

Good news is that will give you time to get your fingers in shape for all the pulling/tugging/cussing that will be involved.

Thanks, I tried and it tells me I’m not allowed to message him, I assumed his inbox is full or something.

Anytime you want to get someone's attention in a thread, in front of their user name just put @.
It will show up on their alert list. In this case use @Eric Sedletzky and he will see it next time he is online. With any luck he will get back to you soon, if not it will take longer.

He is a busy guy to start with, the recent fire in Sonoma has him and others putting in a lot of free time helping friends and family recover.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom