The new Freedom Contour - The Rolex of backplates.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The reason I can’t be contacted easily through SB is because I have all my notification notices shut off.
I don’t have time to camp on scubaboard like I used to. I need to get stuff done and tend to my job list and businesses. I found myself slipping right back into a really bad habit of camping here again, total time waster, so I need to minimize my time spent online.

If anybody wants to contact me you either have to call or text me at:
(seven zero seven) three one eight - two five seven seven,

Or email me at:
ericsedletzky at yahoo dot com
-or-
ericsedletzky at gmail dot com

Thanks

I'll pass that on next time, sometimes I just get lucky.

Hope everything is going your way.

Bob

I bought three Freedom plates, three hog wings, and about to buy harnesses, to set up for my family. Once done, i will post pix and comment on any difficult bits.
Many threads and great advice from other Freedom Divers here on SB while i waited for delivery.

I bought three Freedom plates, three hog wings, and about to buy harnesses, to set up for my family. Once done, i will post pix and comment on any difficult bits.
Many threads and great advice from other Freedom Divers here on SB while i waited for delivery.

HOG seems pretty apropos here.... :wink:

I want to post pictures of my rig. Unfortunately, I just missed out on @Eric Sedletzky's last run. For now, I just have to be content with your pictures. I've even taken advantage of the Deep 6 Black Friday and Cyber Monday event in anticipation of the next production.

Well, my plate took its maiden voyage to Fiji. Not a single negative thing to say. The comfort level throughout the 8 diving days was quite welcome. Paired with the Mares XR 22lb wing and the Deep 6 regs, had a very uneventful set of dives. Well, at least as far as the gear goes. First full day we dropped into some seriously pissed off ocean!

View media item 204464
How is the Mares wing compared to the VDH wing?

How is this Mares wing by the way? Strongly recommend it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom