The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I figured Sawyer was gonna be getting some from Juliette!!
yes that has seemed more and more likely I wonder what Kate will think next week.

So what do you think the giant statue was that they saw just before the last flash?

Well...at least we know why Jin was in the Van now. I'm also very happy about the Sawyer/Juliette thing. I felt bad for him after Kate left. I just hope that Kate doesn't come in and mess it all up now.

Is Goodspeed the one who got Ben's dad to come to the island?

YOU KNOW, she is going to come back and mess it up!
I have SO much to say, I got to work today and the THEORIES were FLYING!

Randini, WHERE ARE YOU???????

Here we go,
The statue, something CLEARLY happens to it after because if you recall when they were on the little boat on an episode, there was only the foot left? Remember?

One of the girls here thinks that Ben is going to be like Richard, stuck in time and doesn't age.

I CAN NOT believe they did not say the name of the baby??? I NEED TO KNOW THAT!

So what ancient civilization do you think the island will be attached to Atlantis Egyptian Mayan?
Because that temple where the smoke monster hides out looks vaguely similar to something I have seen in a national geographic or two.

I don't know...the recap article said Egyptian because the Egyptians loved eyeliner like Richard wears. I think its a interesting thought.

The window where Locke came out of, was that in Egypt?

You guys, I think we are on to something :wink:

No it was Tunisia.

Back
Top Bottom