The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, is Christian, the black fog monster? The biggest twist so far, is the fact that all of these people that are there now, are the ones that are laying in the hole when John got shot by Ben way back, now that, is crazy!

I got the SAME impression when I saw him!!!!!!!

You and I are on the SAME page!!!

WOW, good spin!

So, is Christian, the black fog monster? The biggest twist so far, is the fact that all of these people that are there now, are the ones that are laying in the hole when John got shot by Ben way back, now that, is crazy!

I'm not reading any of this. lallalalalalalalalalalalla
<sticks his fingers in his eyes>
lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

OH MY!!!!!!!!

BEN as a kid!!
Yea, but we already knew that he was there at that time. I wasn't to surprised to see him, but his meeting wih Sayid was in interesting spin.

CHristian the smoke monster? I don't see the connection.
As for the purge, yea, but we don't know that the losties will end up in the pit. Who knows, maybe that's how next season will end.
1977!!! I find it appalling to think that Ben is younger than I am. Ugh.
Wow. You must be old :wink: JK. if he's like 14 in 77 that makes him a just few years older than me.

At least we finally know where Sun and Sayid are. I guess the Others did build a runway on the other island, but it wasn't paved with the rocks that Sawyer and Kate were breaking back when Jack operated on Ben's back. All in all, it seemed like more of a filler episode to me. Sawyer got Hurley, Jack, Kate and Sayid into camp and we know that Sun is running around with Frank, 30 years later and that they meet up with Chirstian. The episode didn't leave me waiting for next week like past ones have, and it certainly didn't leave much to talk about, especially after having to wait an extra week for it.

The only question it left me with is what happened to Faraday. Sawyer said something about him in the past tense (when talking to Hurley and maybe Jack about the purge and not wanting to play Nostradamus), as though he'd left the island or is dead.

Oh and wasn't Razinsky (the Dharma guy at that station where Sayid was captured) the the name of the radio operator that died on the freighter?

One thing i liked, is how Sawyer told Jack off and how all he ever did was get people killed, or something to that effect. The one thing about the show that I always found odd, was every problem they had with the others through all the seasons, Jack would lead the charge, they'd get ambushed, stripped of their weapons, etc. Never really had any success as a leader. But everyone still followed. In real life, someone would have shot him. LOL

i'm not reading any of this. Lallalalalalalalalalalalla
<sticks his fingers in his eyes>
lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

ear muffs

whoooooooooo hooooooooooooo
who has two thumbs and is excited about tonight????????/
:d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom