The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Judging by the turnout in here, looks like another boring episode. Guess I'm going to bed instead of waiting for it.

Not Boring just thought provoking, time lines, resurrection and or healing.:loopy:
:scatter:
So what is the temple in the jungle?

From what Ancient culture is it?
It makes me lean more toward Egyptian now that we are seeing multiple persons being resurrected. It also fits with the statue Of Horus perhaps. Who's mother is the goddess of healing.
It also ties in the Ankh worn by Horace wife's first husband that she took when he died.
as well as the one being held by the statue.

a little info from WIKI:
The ankh was the Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "eternal life", a triliteral sign for the consonants ˁ-n-ḫ. Egyptian gods are often portrayed carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over their chest. It is also known as the key of life, the key of the Nile, or as crux ansata, Latin for "cross with a handle".

combine this with theories on time travel and it might get you thinking :confused6:????

I just watched it on ABC's website in HD
heh, at the end, when Ben wakes, looks up and John Lock is staring back down at him and says "welcom back to the land of the living" ... LOL

I just love these LOST Untangled ... Lost - Home - ABC.com

All I can say, is that I felt EXACTLY like Hurley....

There are so many things...... ALL going on at once.....

WOW!

15 mins till showtime

So are kate and Sawyer gonna hook up tonight? whada ya think?

I hope not. Kate screws everything up.

Back
Top Bottom