The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did we loose all the followers???????

Tonight was AWESOME!!!!!!! SO many connections!

NOT so wild about next week though, they are going to put a SPIN on everything we are already thinking:blinking:

I'm still here, jut not much to say. The last four or five episodes have been all about answers and haven't been generating as many WTF moments like previous seasons have. This weeks was the closest to a WTF ending.

And I hope they do put a spin on everything. That'll shake things up a bit and hopefully make it more ineteresting.

now we Know there is some light being shed on how Myles received his gift. It's gotta have some thing to do with the island. The upcoming episodes look a little more interesting though.

what sucks is that just when I started to figure things out, they are going to put a spin on things that is going to TOTALLY mess me up!!

now we Know there is some light being shed on how Myles received his gift. It's gotta have some thing to do with the island. The upcoming episodes look a little more interesting though.
I don't know about that, but it does explain why his nose started to bleed "out of order" while they were all jumping through time.
what sucks is that just when I started to figure things out, they are going to put a spin on things that is going to TOTALLY mess me up!!
I hope so!!! That's what used to make it fun to watch. But it's still far from being all figured out. They've just kind of let a lot of things fade away. I hope they start bringin these topics back up and do so in a way that keeps us on the edge of our seats for the next episode. There hasn't been one in a while that made me say "wait, what! not now!!!" when it ended.

Hmmmm, how tough is that going to be?:shocked2:

J/K :wink:

I think it's getting pretty cool, and we have 10 minutes til showtime!!

That ending was pretty dramatic. I won't spoil it for any DVR folks by posting what happened, but wow crazy stuff!

Back
Top Bottom