The "Official" SB Scuba Course?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

define "fun"

DEBBY...DON'T PREDICT!!!! I did and it got deleted :headscratch: :D

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Lets make some effort to stay on topic.

Interesting idea king....but I personally would rather see it here rather than yet another page to visit. At least my subscription to this thread is here so I can watch what people add (trainwreck or not :thumb:).

If ScubaBoard wants to host a wiki cool :) But I don't see this happening in a thread. The ability to manage discussions around small points of detail and to talk about specific edits to standards or content is beyond the ability of a thread. At least imho.

Maybe it would be best done in a private social group, or in the instructors forum . . . (the one where everyone can see, but only instructors can post . . . )

This goes here, that goes there, breathe in, breathe out, don't hold your breath on the way up--you're good to go

This goes here, that goes there, breathe in, breathe out, don't hold your breath on the way up--you're good to go

don't forget the split fins/poodle jacket/400meter surface swim . . .

IMHO they need to put back in the things they dropped out ie...

Bail out
Ditch and recovery
Basic Rescue

to name a few. I learned more in 1978 when I certed under NASDS then when I re-certed under padi a couple years ago. shame...

How about keeping it here?
Just try bullet pointing your suggestions and see where it goes.

Back
Top Bottom