The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This started out as a very simple isn't it interesting and maybe you can save yourself a few bucks thread, and it seems like I've been defending myself ever since. Must be an Internet thing.

So, seriously, why are you still here? I mean, it's five bucks . . . surely your time is more valuable than sitting in this thread over $5? :idk:

So, seriously, why are you still here? I mean, it's five bucks . . . surely your time is more valuable than sitting in this thread over $5? :idk:

Surely your time is worth more than sitting here and making over 9500 posts?

You got the gang on you.

I hope you make it out alive.

I did but I am forever traumatized by the experience.

Every time I see a post by one of them some urine trickles out of me.

I ain't skeered.

... well ... ok ...

I'm a little skeered.

Now Debbie has called me an ass. How lovely. Only a really sensitive, classy lady clicks on "thanks" every time someone says something vicious.

This started out as a very simple isn't it interesting and maybe you can save yourself a few bucks thread, and it seems like I've been defending myself ever since. Must be an Internet thing.
Who is Debbie?

Well, partly to defend myself and mainly for the same reason the rest are still here attacking me. It's kind of interesting.

I ain't skeered.

... well ... ok ...

I'm a little skeered.

I find it helps to wear a drysuit catheter when engaging the gang.

It saves wear and tear on the carpets

Well it is his time. At least he hasn't mentioned that on Bonaire, it costs $15 because the crime is so bad.

Well, partly to defend myself and mainly for the same reason the rest are still here attacking me. It's kind of interesting.

It's not for the same reason that they attack you.

It's for the same reason they thank one another for inane and useless posts.

Its a sort of group mentality/hysteria thing.

You attack one, the others jump in because they know they have to.

You got the gang on you.

I hope you make it out alive.

I did but I am forever traumatized by the experience.

Every time I see a post by one of them some urine trickles out of me.

I find it helps to wear a drysuit catheter when engaging the gang.

It saves wear and tear on the carpets

Urine_Gone_Thumb.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom