The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

internet_dog.jpg

I love that! I'd never seen that one.

In teen chat nobody knows I'm a morbidly obese 72-year-old man in a sleeveless white t-shirt and stained boxer shorts, especially with a nic like hotprincess4u16.

... but I digress.

Heck, you tell everyone "Y", it's in your sig line.

Ha! I'd never noticed that! "Protect Your Right to Post" in the sig line of someone who has contributed nothing to the thread but sniping at me and questioning my right to post -- and "thanks" to everyone who says something mean. Ironic, doncha think?

Where else but Scubaboard can you read a 24 page rant about some stupid paint markers? I skipped 20 pages, and didnt miss a thing.....:mooner:

In teen chat nobody knows I'm a morbidly obese 72-year-old man in a sleeveless white t-shirt and stained boxer shorts, especially with a nic like hotprincess4u16.

... but I digress.

I really wish you'd put your shirt back on in your profile pictures when surfing the internet....

fat_guy_in_girl_underwear5.jpg

... but I digress.

So are you Eddie? Or Ken?

...... of someone who has contributed nothing to the thread .....

What makes you think people believe you have added more value than Debby?

Ha! I'd never noticed that! "Protect Your Right to Post" in the sig line of someone who has contributed nothing to the thread but sniping at me and questioning my right to post -- and "thanks" to everyone who says something mean. Ironic, doncha think?
See the words in bold? Your words, not mine. You have every right to post. And you have every right to be an obsessive compulsive ass about something so damned unimportant, too.

Since you have chosen to forget why I'm in this thread, I'll remind you...it's for the amusement value. It's like going to an auto race hoping to see a crash. :rofl3:

See the words in bold? Your words, not mine. You have every right to post. And you have every right to be an obsessive compulsive ass about something so damned unimportant, too.

Since you have chosen to forget why I'm in this thread, I'll remind you...it's for the amusement value. It's like going to an auto race hoping to see a crash. :rofl3:

Okay, Debby, F'Ranger;

I have to throw the bull$hit flag on this.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO POST! ScubaBoard has conferred upon its users the privilege of posting by virtue of your registration and agreement to abide by the Terms Of Service (TOS). ScubaBoard may withdraw that privilege at any time of its choosing.

In this country, rights on conferred by the Constitution of the United States. This silly sense of entitlement so many try to claim does not exist. You cannot make up your "rights".

Back
Top Bottom