The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why oh why has this train wreck not been moved to Whine 'n' Cheeze yet?

Debby, if it is so horribly offensive to you, why do you keep returning ... and posting?

In between all the cheap shots there have been some interesting and informative posts here.

most LDS's prob don't sell more than 20 of these a year. ,,,
distributor ... then sells them to the LDS, who then sells them to you.

No one is talking about the LDS. No one has ever been talking about the LDS. This has been addressed repeatedly.

Odd how you found this as your very first thread... on your very first day.... :popcorn:

0dadd4d2fd0b9f4e4d2f36c7e1ba6da0-orig

Yes, the flyer is part of my international network of Scuba Goop Spies:

C-card holders Harassing All Outlets for Scuba Goop

... aka CHAOS

... to get to our underground headquarters, you have to take an elevator disguised as a telephone booth.

Geez. It seems my very identity is in question. I guess I'm off to a good start. In answer to your implied question, everyone has to start somewhere. I suppose I can take the time to go over and fill out the profile info but I usually don't bother to take the time for that stuff because, frankly, I don't really consider web sites as my social network. Nevertheless, I will do so to ease minds.
If I can figure out how to get there.
I'm old. It is not a given that I will do so.

Now that's odd. I put a picture in but it didn't come up with the post. I'll work on it but again, I'm old.

Did you know there are two kinds of pictures? One is your profile picture, and the second is your avatar.

Oh, wait; you did put a profile pic in . . . but it's a dog. Maybe you could put one of you. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom