The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow. I'm new to diving and even newer to scubaboard.com. This is the first thread I've read. It seems that Ranger offered a good tip on how to save a few bucks and pointed out a somewhat irritating but also, to me, mildly amusing observation about a business practice. I really think this is about the whole story. I appreciate the tip and, regardless of how expensive the sport may be, I've been involved with more expensive sports and five bucks is still five bucks. After reading all these posts I plan to go over and check out Scuba.com but I still plan to buy all my big items, Geez not too many more I hope, from my LDS.
Thanks Ranger. See you in the water I hope.

So, flyer-dude . . . have you made it to Introductions and Greets yet? How about filling out your profile so we can know a little more about you . . .:)

Lots of Asses on Bonaire..... they run wild there.

A few of them are hanging in the wind, too. :wink:

They were just excited.... they couldn't help it....

:rofl3:

I just spit Coke in my keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyboard...

Yeah well.....some of us are owed keyboards from a long time ago.....

take_a_number_3.jpg

:D

HOWEVER, were you to accept a trade in tubes of $45 scuba goop then I think we can get 2 bottles out to you today for repayment :wink:

I just spit Coke in my keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyboard...

We buy them in bulk around here..... that way we get a discount and don't have to pay those obsessive dealer marked up fees. :thumb:

HOWEVER, were you to accept a trade in tubes of $45 scuba goop then I think we can get 2 bottles out to you today for repayment :wink:

I will Gladly pay you Tuesday for a Bottle of Scuba Goop Today?

scuba-goop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom