The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Now if we only had some Scuba Goop."

Where was that??? I never saw that.

In the bluesmobile under the bridge when they sneak out of the gig just before the car chase.

In the bluesmobile under the bridge when they sneak out of the gig just before the car chase.

No, no ... I mean where was the post I was accused of emmulating. I did not realize someone had already brought Jake and Elwood into the conversation.

yeah... but splitting this into three threads is really going to confuse people on the group buy!

Yeah, but on the plus side, at least this way someone wont open up a box and find IdocSteves *ahem* in it instead of ScubaGoop.

No, no ... I mean where was the post I was accused of emmulating. I did not realize someone had already brought Jake and Elwood into the conversation.

No, I added the second quote. Not accusing you of anything. I thought the BB quote was very cool.

Yeah, but on the plus side, at least this way someone wont open up a box and find IdocSteves *ahem* in it instead of ScubaGoop.

you mean iDoc's Penis Thread. Penis questions welcome?

why would folks want to miss all the fun with that? ScubaGoop is mentioned in there... so it's not off topic... IJS... :idk:

I am afraid that I might be the only one who really does NOT want to know what in god's name is in the ScubaGoop with all this talk of penis' and goop.

Sooo...I'm so confused now...where there was one there are now three?:confused6::hm:

Scuba Goop :losecool::m16::furious::soapbox:thread turned into Scuba Goop :grouphug: :Kissy:thread and begat:
1. the Scuba Goop off-topic conversation with Blues Brothers' quote:rockband::cheerleader:
2. IDoc's penis thread (not sure if I want to go there...):eek:fftopic::snicker::signofcross::worried::perv::shower::trainwreck:

:idk::bigmonkey::search::idk: where to go for :lurk: now?

Sooo...I'm so confused now...where there was one there are now three?:confused6::hm:

Scuba Goop :losecool::m16::furious::soapbox:thread turned into Scuba Goop :grouphug: :Kissy:thread and begat:
1. the Scuba Goop off-topic conversation with Blues Brothers' quote:rockband::cheerleader:
2. IDoc's penis thread (not sure if I want to go there...):eek:fftopic::snicker::signofcross::worried::perv::shower::trainwreck:

You might wanna try here: Smilies Anonymous

Jax sockpuppet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom