The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah... but splitting this into three threads is really going to confuse people on the group buy!

Bread on the water Mike. The more threads the better. The goopers, the post-goopers and the penis fans ... they're all potential business partners and/or consumers of whom we can take advantage, which is the American way, as anyone in business knows.

Sooo...I'm so confused now...where there was one there are now three?:confused6::hm:

Scuba Goop :losecool::m16::furious::soapbox:thread turned into Scuba Goop :grouphug: :Kissy:thread and begat:
1. the Scuba Goop off-topic conversation with Blues Brothers' quote:rockband::cheerleader:
2. IDoc's penis thread (not sure if I want to go there...):eek:fftopic::snicker::signofcross::worried::perv::shower::trainwreck:

:idk::bigmonkey::search::idk: where to go for :lurk: now?

Steve, I've got to agree. My first thought was Jax. :rofl3:

Yeah, but on the plus side, at least this way someone wont open up a box and find IdocSteves *ahem* in it instead of ScubaGoop.

Going OT but not really since opening the box and all was mentioned:

A mortician was working late one night.

He examined the body of Mr.. Schwartz,
about to be cremated,
and made a startling discovery.
Schwartz had the largest private part
he had ever seen!

'I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz' the mortician
commented, 'I can't allow you to be cremated
with such an impressive private part.
It must be saved for posterity.'

So, he removed it,
stuffed it into his briefcase,
and took it home.

'I have something to show you
you won't believe,' he said to his wife,
opening his briefcase.

'My God!' the wife exclaimed,
'Schwartz is dead!'

Yeah, but on the plus side, at least this way someone wont open up a box and find IdocSteves *ahem* in it instead of ScubaGoop.

My stuff probably works better than that over priced crap does.

I'm taking advance orders on idocsteve branded scuba goop, please pm me to lock in the current price. I'll be shipping soon, as soon as I prepare the next load.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom