The Shearwater Teric Announced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was either put it towards the kid's college or blow it on something that we really like. The decision was easy.
It's not like the 8 and 10 year have really been kicking in any funds trying to help their own college bill situation.

It was either put it towards the kid's college or blow it on something that we really like. The decision was easy.
It's not like the 8 and 10 year have really been kicking in any funds trying to help their own college bill situation.
Those moochers, serves them right!

"No bucks, no Buck Rogers!"

Those moochers, serves them right!

That's what I've been saying but then I get the "they're only children" and "they are too young to move out" from Mrs Flush. I guess she's gonna coddle these two all the way to 18, so the next best thing to do is spend what could be their inheritance/college fund.

I guess she's gonna coddle these two all the way to 18,
You should be so lucky. They'll be coddled until they provide replacement coddlers.

You should be so lucky. They'll be coddled until they provide replacement coddlers.
Really? Next you going to side with Mrs Flush about it being a "bad idea" to have a paperchain with 120 links in it, where I get to tear one off as we enter a new month. ie. One for each month before they are out of the house.

One for each month before they are out of the house.
Aren't delusions grand? After all is said and done, there's a lot more said than done. Good luck with that 18 thingy. FWIW, my 34 yo daughter lives with me. Let that sink in a bit. BTW, the only surefire way to get your kids out of the house at 18 is to not have any and the only perfect parents are childless. You know I'm right.

Back to the Teric, I'm still amazed at the clarity of the display. SIde by side with my Descent and there's just no contest which has the cleaner look. They'll be going head to head against each other diving in Cozumel in 10 days. Who will come out the winner?

I'm in Cozumel in 10 days, but I'm thinking of hitting a spring first.
If you could, please do. As divers ourselves, we love it. But we are biased. We'd love to hear feedback from other divers.

...As a side point, my computer uses a USB lead, which means as well as being able to use any USB charger (phone/tablet) I can recharge it if need be from a power brick.

*I don't think that's possible with induction charging

* Prepared to be corrected
The cable that provides electricity to Teric's inductive charger is a USB lead. It can be used with any USB charger (phone/tablet) or port (laptop/TV). I have mine connected to a port on my office's desktop computer.

Here in Truk the SW head guy is sporting one. Looks good and nice feedback from others in

Back
Top Bottom