the two 63's are for sale again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ch0ppersrule

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
the person wanting them can't take them until mid April, but we are moving before that. I have 2 grey 63's for sale. Bought them brand new a couple years ago. Asking $75 each tank.
PM me for any questions or if you are interested. Happy diving!

Melissa

Last chance for the tanks. They are getting packed Tuesday morning. I am emptying the tanks tomorrow and taking the valves off. (only selling them to stay under weight- nothing wrong with the tanks). I used them for shore diving and got the same bottom time as the hubby did on 80's. (is this turning into a sales pitch?). Anyways, maybe we will run into you all somewhere/ sometime down the road on a dive vacation to who knows where!!

Have a great time at your SB get-togethers and enjoy your dives. At least I can look forward to Lisa and Catherine's pictures. : )

I bid 60.

I don't think JB would use a purple tank, but I would.

yikes ya'll are leaving. Any happy hours to see you off?

all the tanks are gone now : ( Lisa bought the purple tanks and jimbo bought the 63's. (thanks all)

packers are coming tomorrow and wednesday. thursday is packed full of more appt's then Vince works fri and sat then finally relieved of duty. We could go get a drink at Kona sometime before we go and then we could see your boat also. Let me know.

yea, lets do that!

any day is good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom