The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watched the episode tonight. Really kind of hoped when gov cut herachels head off he had hurled it at his daughters.... But I have been called sick and twisted...

I didn't know the sheep also talked to you.:D
Watched the episode tonight. Really kind of hoped when gov cut herachels head off he had hurled it at his daughters.... But I have been called sick and twisted...

I don't think the gov. Is dead. Could have been a through and through lung cut with the katana, and we don't see the shot.

I didn't know the sheep also talked to you.:D
Yup, they even cuddle sometimes.

How you been?
I don't think the gov. Is dead. Could have been a through and through lung cut with the katana, and we don't see the shot.

Now you are just being crazy, how could he survive that? That would be unbelievable...

Any of the comic readers here?

Graphic novel, not "comic"

Heathen

Eye hav reported u 4 name callin.

(c wut hapen when I out here eye loose spellung ND bcome a canuck)

---------- Post added December 2nd, 2013 at 10:01 PM ----------

When you coming down?

Still up for a drink or two LB? I'll be Lauderdale 23-27th.

I'm always very suspicious when we don't get to see the kill shot. We have one katana through the chest, one shaky hand trying to aim a pistol and a bunch of Walkers- the Guvnor should be able to walk away from the whistling. That said, if they do bring him back- they jump the shark like in Prison Break.

What I'm interested in now are those other kids. Carol trained them to handle knives, now they got some guns- I reckon we could see some 'Lord of the Flies'-type action coming up next season.

Gotta love how Rick manages to run behind cover when he had BFG's trained on him all the time during his talk with the Guvnor. They can hit zombies in the head from 100 yards with a handgun but can't hit a dead cat on the arse with a shovel using a machine gun.

The Prison gang went to a lot of trouble to secure a sniper rifle during an earlier episode... and how do they use it? They could have taken Tank-guy out and anyone else trying to climb in. I used to do it on Medal of Honour all the time- just aint that hard folks!

Still up for a drink or two LB? I'll be Lauderdale 23-27th.
yuppers!

I will be done classes in a 12 days . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom