The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But I do find it funny that you are listening to the same crappy song over and over and over and over and over again and still haven't figured out how to download a new mp3...
I gave the hotel over 1Gb of 'muzak' (old jazz, 1940/50's stuff, easy-listening stuff which is normally found in restaurants/ hotels where one wants to piss off the least amount of people as possible with the music) which they have decided is.... not appropriate? I don't know. Instead I have listened to a 12 song selection of the most horrible crap over and over and over and over and over and over for the last 7 months during low season...

That said.......I'm outta here on Thursday! Xmas in NZ with Dad's homebrew and then Indo for my next job.

Nova Scocia, hmmm. Isn't that pretty close to Newfoundland?:D
You're going to hurt my feeling. Oh, wait, I only have the one and I left it in my other parka.

As a reminder, the new episode of the Walking Dead is on 2/9/2014 at 9PM EST

---------- Post added February 8th, 2014 at 08:52 PM ----------

FYI,

The Maraton is on right now!

8 hours and 34 minutes from now the the episode begins, not that anybody is keeping track of such things. :whistling:

Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 11.14.46 AM.jpg

And at 1005 I will begin downloading it...

I forgot how crappy broadcast TV quality was until I was watching g it while away this weekend. Grainy, volume fluctuating. Thank God for hd...

Hating on Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom