The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is what my wife says too. Michon whould have chopped his head off.
That sumbitch governor isn't dead

damn it, I want to watch michion **** him with her sword. . .

Odds are you still have a chance to get your wish.
damn it, I want to watch michion **** him with her sword. . .

---------- Post added February 9th, 2014 at 09:03 PM ----------

Woops, cancel that, on the talking dead they pretty much confirmed that the governor is dead.

Woops, cancel that, on the talking dead they pretty much confirmed that the governor is dead.

Yeah, they show a picture of him laying on the ground with a big hole in his forehead within about a minute of the show opening. It's just before Michonn finds Hershel's head.

DFB

My wife said she thought she saw one of his eye lids move. But in the show afterwards, right at the end something was said that confirmed he was dead.

I wonder if the 2 tribes will unite now that the governor is dead. And, where the hell is Carol?????

Yeah, they show a picture of him laying on the ground with a big hole in his forehead within about a minute of the show opening. It's just before Michonn finds Hershel's head.

DFB

So glad they had Carl finally come to terms with his inner demons with his dad, hopefully this marks a turning point for Carl and Rick's relationship.

Ya, maybe they can kill even more walkers.:D
So glad they had Carl finally come to terms with his inner demons with his dad, hopefully this marks a turning point for Carl and Rick's relationship.

That sumbitch governor isn't dead

DFB

Of course he is dead.......so are the rest of the antagonists....but they are walking nonetheless

A chilled episode where nothing much happened.

And as usual it was compelling.

Yeah they have to chuck a few zombie killings in there, and Michon is one-woman-zombie-slaughterhouse!, but overall it's character driven and the main reason I love this show.

And at 1005 I will begin downloading it...

I forgot how crappy broadcast TV quality was until I was watching g it while away this weekend. Grainy, volume fluctuating. Thank God for hd...

Unless you forgot to set it to record the HD channel! I had to watch in lousy definition.

dammit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom