The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a show about zombies. Not a documentary.

I liked the explosion. Kill a few more walkers.:D

It was a stretch. The explosive range is a thin layer of the expelled gas cloud, and I would think a tricky hit with a firework rocket. But then again, the dead folks is walking.
Something about trajectories and pressure pushing the gas out of the tank....

I believe skull called it solving for t.

Liar, it is all true.

You have never been to Georgia, have you?

The first documentary I saw about that state was called "Deliverance", visiting the state I found it to be accurate.

So I expect this one to be as well

You can squeal like a pig all you want but it's still about zombies.:D

You can squeal like a pig all you want but it's still about zombies.:D

I stopped in a very rural gas station a number of years ago where one needed to go inside to pay prior to pumping. The station was not far from a river. The folks inside seemed stunned that they had a customer, and I was not wearing running shorts or neon shirts.

I managed to make it understood that I wished to pay for a certain amount of fuel, and offered coin of the realm in exchange.

I then asked if that there river went to Aintree....

Maybe it was your ears? :spit:You owe me a computer screen.

I stopped in a very rural gas station a number of years ago where one needed to go inside to pay prior to pumping. The station was not far from a river. The folks inside seemed stunned that they had a customer, and I was not wearing running shorts or neon shirts.

I managed to make it understood that I wished to pay for a certain amount of fuel, and offered coin of the realm in exchange.

I then asked if that there river went to Aintree....

May very well have been....though in those parts light bulb shaped heads, jug ears, and snaggleteeth seemed to be the norm; much like England

Are you speaking of the TV series or the real Georgia?

IDK, as I have never been there. The only time I have been in Georgia was at the Atlanta airport. But now that you mention it............:D Isn't the CDC located there?
May very well have been....though in those parts light bulb shaped heads, jug ears, and snaggleteeth seemed to be the norm; much like England

Are you speaking of the TV series or the real Georgia?

IDK, as I have never been there. The only time I have been in Georgia was at the Atlanta airport. But now that you mention it............:D Isn't the CDC located there?

Why yes, yes they are located in Atlanta....

I actually spent a considerable amount of time in Atlanta for several years as it was a popular place for conferences for a while; I used to speak at the conferences about technology in education. The aquarium was cool the freaknik not so much

Something about trajectories and pressure pushing the gas out of the tank....

I believe skull called it solving for t.

Liar, it is all true.

Yeah, the explosion was bogus. The gas expelling under pressure would burn at the cloud edge where the mixture was right, but the tanks would only explode in a BLEVE condition, (boiling liquid expanding vapour) condition where an external heat source heated the gas faster than the pressure relief valve (or bullet hole) could release it, causing structural failure and explosion of the fuel. Yes, we firefighters fascinate ourselves. Our other purpose is to fit the need that cops need heroes too.

Back
Top Bottom