The Wife Gets "wet"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by syruss32
A question on temps in the Caribbean. In the ocean do you have thermoclines like we do in lakes here in Texas or is the water temp a lot more consistent?

I am taking a 3 mill shory and a skin also and think I can probably get away with just the skin?

There is a thermocline, but it is much deeper than Recreational divers go. The last time I was in Grand Bahama (April) the water temp was 75f. We asked if the ocean had thermoclines, like our lakes do.The answer we got was yes, right now it's at about 250fsw.
I have a 3/2 fullsuit for 80's. I also have a 5/3 fullsuit for when it,s a little cooler.
Tavi

I was going to suggest he go look for the thermocline! Man, oh, man, Syruss, have you got a lot to learn about Candy A_s Diving! And once you learn, you may never want to dive a quarry again...............

Joewr...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and sisters)(of the CAD)...again, with apologies to William Shakespeare...

Originally posted by joewr
I was going to suggest he go look for the thermocline! Man, oh, man, Syruss, have you got a lot to learn about Candy A_s Diving! And once you learn, you may never want to dive a quarry again...............

Joewr...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and sisters)(of the CAD)...again, with apologies to William Shakespeare...

What can I say Joewr I am wet under the ears but not with salt water. I should have my salt water weasel shoes next week. And I doubt I will give up on lake diving as when one is poor in Texas one dives lakes.... Facts of life

Hey congrats from NJ. It would take a true Jesus miricale to get my wife into the pool. Hey who knows, if Peter could walk on water maybe my wife would go diving with me. LOL

NJDiver_34

RR and MRs RR: congratulations,
Now the fun really begins.
Enjoy your trip, enjoy the diving. coz is among the best places to get wet .
Good luck,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom