theft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

I was considering taking my tanks to the hydroshop and ask them to stamp my name in the neck.

As for the term 'davy jones locker' it refers to the bottom of the ocean, it's an old sea going term usually meaning that your dead. For references check these links out.

http://phrases.shu.ac.uk/meanings/108250.html

Ed

blacknet once bubbled...
I recently had 2 regulators and 3 tanks stolen.

Some friends and I just recently started a website to provide a stolen gear database. We're hoping that people will start to use it to record their lost and stolen gear. We're also hoping that people that find gear, or find to-good-to-be-true deals on gear, have a place where they can at least try and check if it's registered as lost or stolen.

Check out www.stolenscubagear.com . Feel free to PM me any questions.

blacknet once bubbled...
I was considering taking my tanks to the hydroshop and ask them to stamp my name in the neck.
I stamp all my tanks with my personal number. In addition I have all the serial numbers recorded.
Rick

Back
Top Bottom