Theme 01 - 15 January, 2009: Post your favorite photo of 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a very good picture but it was hard to take and it was one of my mother's Christmas presents!
12-4-08010.jpg

Now THAT is a Classic!! I love it!

Fisheyeview, that is an awesome shot! I love behavioral photos.....it adds an extra dimension to still photos!

Come on guys, send them in! Topside shots too!

Boy, you guys are impatient! 2008 isn't even over yet :wink:

This was going to be the first theme of the new year...well, in fact, IS the first theme of the New Year as this is now the Sticky.

So let's keep those favourites coming!

Sorry about that! I guess I jumped the gun a little in starting the thread. :)

Doug

And finally, from my local mudhole. I've been trying to get a decent shot of a Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker all year long ... which is difficult considering (a) they're not very common and (b) they're really small ... but finally, on Christmas Day, I found this one ...

CIMG9637.jpg

I think they should change the name to Pacific Spiny Cutie Pie :D

A member (Chugger) asked me to post these for him.

This is Lil Bit (his sis) and her hubby (Bandit1980) and their baby:
BanditLilBit.jpg

Chugger's Family:
Lil Bit's mom, Lil Bit, Chugger, and Chugger's dad

ChuggerFamily.jpg

Boy, you guys are impatient! 2008 isn't even over yet :wink:

This was going to be the first theme of the new year...well, in fact, IS the first theme of the New Year as this is now the Sticky.

So let's keep those favourites coming!

Alright Alcina, I'm sure I speak for many people here on SB when I say, I want to see your favorite shot(s)! They're always great and I'm excited to see which ones you like since I like em all! :coffee:

hmm, I see a photoshoot approaching with the dive baby in her wetsuit, should be getting close to fitting by now!

Since they moved this thread noone seems to be responding to it. I guess I really enjoy the pictures provided by MissD due to the fact that it's my family. I think it's a pretty damn cool picture.

Sorry about that! I guess I jumped the gun a little in starting the thread. :)

Doug
LOL don't be sorry, it's an excellent thread and it was good to start it a few days early when people had a little time to post over the holidays!

I think they should change the name to Pacific Spiny Cutie Pie :D
I vote with MissD on this one :)

Alright Alcina, I'm sure I speak for many people here on SB when I say, I want to see your favorite shot(s)! They're always great and I'm excited to see which ones you like since I like em all! :coffee:
Why, thank you :crafty: I have no idea where to start...I'll have a think about it and get one up soon. I'm sure it won't be anything special to anyone but me, but it's fun to share!

Since they moved this thread noone seems to be responding to it.
Thread hasn't moved, just been stickied so it *won't* move :wink:

More photos, more photos! Everyone can post something!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom