Theme 11 - 17 June: Topside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a couple from the West Coast USA.
68682726.jpg

68682407.jpg

DestinJetties.jpg

Destin Jetties(Destin, FL)

SunriseVortex.jpg

Sunrise over Vortex Spring(Ponce De Leon, FL)

Another vote for Tahoe. This picture was taken during the fire in Oct, so the haze was natural, not my attempt for the artsy look.

Antelope Valley, CA during spring wildflowers

Old Man and Smoking Volcano, Rabaul

Child in Dugout, South New Britain

Here's part 1, my favorite picture from a dive destination. This was taken on Flinder's Cay, a crescent shaped spit of sand in the middle of the Coral Sea. The sunset bathed it an unbelievable pinkish hue, only very slightly enhanced in Photoshop. I used Velvia in my Nikon F90x and a 105mm lens.
coral_sea_birds.jpg

As for part 2, give me 20 minutes. I'll run downstairs and get a picture of home. Whatever I get will be my favorite, because it'll be the only one I've taken here. Hopefully nobody mistakes me for a tourist.

The doormen looked a little worried about my sanity. Nevertheless, I came up with this:
NYSE.jpg

vladimir:
The doormen looked a little worried about my sanity. Nevertheless, I came up with this:
NYSE.jpg

wow... I've been studyin about finance.. and never quite came close to this place...

Somewhere around Truk, out in the middle of nowhere, reminds me of the old jokes:
".... Ok there was a man shipwrecked on a deserted island..."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom