Theme 11 - 17 June: Topside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Show us your favourite top side places -both at home and on at your diving destination...after all, we have to do SIs somewhere!

View from the other side of Cozumel:

8823coconutsview.jpg

I guess the prettiest place topside that I've been while diving has to be Morrison springs here in Florida.

kneebasin.jpg

Finally something I can respond to!
In order of preference

Yow's,nice view.. decent beach, even better jerk.
dscf0163.jpg

Port Antonio, Portland.
Catches my breath every time..
Pear tree
Beauty in its seclusion.

Cardzard where was your 'bridge in the mountains' pic taken?
I'm guessing somewhere in Portland or St. Mary?

Here's two shots of Monastery Beach in Carmel, CA: North and south (North's my favorite spot!)

And two shots of Lake Tahoe--where I'm at when I'm not diving!

All pics were taken with my Canon Powershot S40, without the housing and strobe, of course!

-Ericson

alcina:
Show us your favourite top side places -both at home and on at your diving destination...after all, we have to do SIs somewhere!

cardzard:
Dunn River Falls
Ricks Cafe
Bridge in the mountians

Think the bridge is a great shot, like it more with the fence posts and barbed wire gone and a little darker in the sky. A quick fix in PS could do better with more time

Here are a few panorama shots that I took while on holidays....still not sure how to fix the exposure...result is I get patchwork looking panoramas....

Coral-Island-3.jpg

Bohol345p.jpg

Sengigi-Beach.jpg

View-from-Gili-Trawangan.jpg

bigbadwolf:
Here are a few panorama shots that I took while on holidays....still not sure how to fix the exposure...result is I get patchwork looking panoramas....

Coral-Island-3.jpg

Bohol345p.jpg

Sengigi-Beach.jpg

View-from-Gili-Trawangan.jpg

They look pretty good to me # 3 could do with a little work. The only way I know how to do it in PS is use the magic wand and go down the vertical stitch line (you can see it) then along the bottom up the right side along the top back to the start point. When this is done control L will let you adjust that area only. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom