Theme 29 Jun - 05 Jul: Almost, so very close, if only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In Belize, I found this rubble cave in the sand with two eels in the same hole. I waited and waited, then took what I thought was the perfect shot!

When I checked the LCD, I saw that one of the eels was hiding. After five minutes and 10 more shots, I finally got it! Looked perfect on the LCD.

It was only when I downloaded to the laptop that I saw that the one eel was out of focus. @$#^&*&$!

Sea Lion: 1, Shutter Lag: 0

IMG_2471.jpg

Would have been a nice picture of a Junvenile Koran Angelfish(I think, or a juvenile Emperor Angel Fish) had it not been for the #@!* fish that swam in front.
KoranAngelFish02.jpg

This fella was coming in too fast and too close for my comfort. Had shaky hands at that point in time. Can tell from the shot.
Sipadan044.jpg

I am truly an amateur; I think some of the above pics are pretty good! :11:

I usually dump my bad pics, but I have kept some I-just-can't-delete-this ones, more than I thought after I went back and looked at some of my folders.

Photo 1: scubajunkee gets caught up in kelp and is nice enough to pose with incriminating evidence; what was I looking at?

Photo 2: divers at Blue Hole in Belize--yeah it's diver's back sides AND fuzzy, but not likely I'll get back there in this lifetime

Photo 3: the most in focus but terribly framed pic that I just can't part with

That's a great picture of my snorkel!

-eR

nkw5:
I am truly an amateur; I think some of the above pics are pretty good! :11:

I usually dump my bad pics, but I have kept some I-just-can't-delete-this ones, more than I thought after I went back and looked at some of my folders.

Photo 1: scubajunkee gets caught up in kelp and is nice enough to pose with incriminating evidence; what was I looking at?

Photo 2: divers at Blue Hole in Belize--yeah it's diver's back sides AND fuzzy, but not likely I'll get back there in this lifetime

Photo 3: the most in focus but terribly framed pic that I just can't part with

Ok, so I wasn't thinking when I posted my Balloonfish pic.

Here are a couple that match the title of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom