Thinking about getting advanced/nitrox...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gonna look into these, the reason I want a package is because I'm very ocd and like everything to be the same exact company, I don't mind buying an oceanic bcd and reg and computer that's not a package, I just feel to having everything the same... You guys will probably say oh you have to break that, but all I need is my BCD reg and computer, the computer doesn't have to be the same, but I really really want the BCD and reg to be the same

Well if that's the case and you are willing to part with a huge sum of money - Buy Halcyon everything. You may be extremely poor afterward however and with no real gain in quality over what tbone suggested :) But if you're all about matching - there you go.

Halcyon regs are rebranded something or anothers - I forget, and their BP/W is like any other with a few minor details depending on model. The point is - everything will have a big blue H!!!!!!!!!

:)

pockets empty, OCD quenched - mission complete. :p

The point is - everything will have a big blue H!!!!!!!!!
...and those are shockingly expensive. It is amazing what they must add to the overhead of creating those products.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom