This HOG needs lights!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the AA version?

aaa, depends on the batteries you use, worse so far is 1 and a half hours, best was close to 3

Ok, just curious, what was the o-ring issue?

Nice of you to catch the issue, by the way.

Note: Mine are being delayed shipment (darn)

Ok, just curious, what was the o-ring issue?

Nice of you to catch the issue, by the way.

Note: Mine are being delayed shipment (darn)

in one place they use a silicone oring, and the body tends to cut into it. It appears to be a slight tolerance issue. I am waiting for a couple of odd ball size orings to arrive that I think will fix the issue.

First production batch of anything is always...an experience...

Ok, I've had two lights for several weeks now. Not taken either diving, as neither works.

One comes one, the blinks on off at random times. The other does not come one, except every so often just blinks on. The SOS works on the first, and somewhat on the second.

Guess they did more wrong than the O-rings...

Ok, I've had two lights for several weeks now. Not taken either diving, as neither works.

One comes one, the blinks on off at random times. The other does not come one, except every so often just blinks on. The SOS works on the first, and somewhat on the second.

Guess they did more wrong than the O-rings...

The factories first recommended fix was a different o'ring, it fixed the leaking but caused a grounding issue. Anyhow there is another fix altogether on the way to me, please return your lights and I'll get ones with the new fix out to you asap.

Sorry and thanks for the patience.

What is the beam angle on these lights?

Realizing that this thread is aging, I am curious if these lights have ever been "fixed?"
Anyone using them presently that can provide some feedback?
They look like a great value.

Unfortunately the factory did not stand behind them. I have a BUNCH of non waterproof lights however!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom