This physically hurts to watch.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That literally has to be a staged joke.
The new PADI Sidemount BP/W Sand ID/Fish ID Specialty? The "diver" on the right appeared to be practicing the important "lay on the bottom skill", it appears... :)

So, the question came up a few posts ago, what's with the dangly tanks?

I too have this question, but can see from the video, they have a horrendously big LIFT bag (not a smb), and they each have one strapped to a sidemounted tank. So, they're carrying down LIFT bags, and using a steel tank just to inflate it?

Since the 'instructor' or DM or ??? gathers them up under a LIFT bag just before the video ends?

_R

this one..really, this is how to penetrate a wreck in sidemount? That is no mount and well outside the scope of a recreational sidemount class

This looks like a Good sidemount class

but let's be fair, what some of us think sidemount should be..other's don't.

The picture(s) chosen in this video to MY eyes display bad equipment configurations, to others obviously they feel the configuration is correct.

this one hurts me

The primary issue here is complete lack of fundamental skills (instructor AND student). Without those fundamentals, it's pretty hard to make any real progress with Fine-tuning a configuration..

The primary issue here is complete lack of fundamental skills (instructor AND student). Without those fundamentals, it's pretty hard to make any real progress with Fine-tuning a configuration..
yup

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom