Three bombs in Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eg_diver:
guys please recomend me a software that can make it easy for us to cut the video and make it's size smaller
TmpegEnc. This is the abbreviation of T MpEG Encode, an excellent video editor.
In case you need any help with software, feel free to PM me.

Asser

thanks alot Asser
I got Adel El Telmesany the manager of videography in Viedo Cairo & Ahmed Darwish a professional in the same company peoplehelp me with that :)... they were here to record the reports for many Agencies and they became good freinds of Dahab people

Sorry everybody i wasn't available the whole last week .. I was in Alexandria when that sad event happened .. (thanks u Asser for telling everybody i'm ok!)
I was very busy getting ready for a trip to Finland next Thursday, 03.05.2006.
Today 29.04.2006 is my 1st day working in sharm again, everything here is normal again, except for i see now more districted security check points.

Welcome back brother.... hope that everything will be ok
today, nothing is not normal but that we had to make a dive to collect some evedinces in front of our office.. it was me and Mostafa from Red Sea Rangers and there were others from Orca dive club

Thank you eg_diver.
By the way .. the bombed restaurant -Al Capone- is our regular diner. we used to snack between the two dives in front of whatever dive site, and then we go spend the rest of the day at Al Capone; very good food, music, drinks, shisha, and the view. u couldn't ask for more than that.
Do anybody know any news about the guys working there?

Yes Al- Caope is the prefered restaurant for many people.
the news about the guys there are not that pleasant as we lost one of our best friends who worked there.. "Hamada Gameel" but all the injured guys are ok now and back to work except for Anwar he comes everyday but he still cant walk well yet.
we will always remember Hamda

Back
Top Bottom