Three bombs in Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I scanned a few pics of Dahab-- I thought others here might like to see the place. These were taken in March '04.

Thank You Asser... Let's work together to defeat those Criminals

Marek& Asser & SHRSWNM & SAGE
thank you so much for your support.... and those who will come here... it is our honor to welcome such great friends and dive with them

Hi Guys
We have invited everybody to a big peace dive in front of the office where the first bomb was...
we all met at 12 pm in front of our bridge office... everyone came with their equipment invitation and tanks were provided by us(red sea rangers) and Tina from Sphinx also supported by tanks and she was diving with us people from allover Dahab (diving professionals and representatives from almost all Dahab dive centers) and many tourists decided to join us and accepted our invitation so thank you to everybody.
We started by putting our equipment and then went in front of Al Capone restaurant supporting them and in the place of the first bomb we stayed silent for 1 min and said a prayer to the victims...
Then we went underwater tracking the path of the three bombs allover the shore and after finishing the dive we went out of the water holding hands.
We had a sign with "We Will Not Surrender"
We will all upload pics and may be videos if we could on our websites and will email everybody or post here and other community sites.
Thanks for all those who care and support us and always care to know our news.
Some TVs were making interviews with us and we showed the whole world that we are sticking together ... fighting and we will not surrender to the enemies of peace and love
am leaving my email for those who will need more pics and may be the video from Cideo Cairo who made the interveiws
Tariq
info@redsea-rangers.com

Many of us throughout the world hope that the recent events there will not deter people from visiting the region. I just heard from a Dutch dive friend who is in the area saying she was OK.

Tariq
I have merge this thread with the original one so that we will have one thread on the topic of bombing.
Hang on there guys and don't let these beast scare you or anybody.
Mania

guys please recomend me a software that can make it easy for us to cut the video and make it's size smaller

hi everyone here are some of the pics of the peace dive... more on the website ... now we are working on devoloping the video and cutting some parts to also post on the internet... the message is clear that Dahab people will not give up on Dahab.
thanks to Lilly the great Duch instructor for her sweet words in the interveiw when she said that this is her country.
Also thank you Mania for putting our posts together
it was a great day today and the message was clear we are all together Bedouins, Egyptians, Residents and tourists

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom