Three old goats....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not positive about the work schedule but I should be open on weekends for the rest of the year. If a rescue class is scheduled then let me know. Like I said my AOW was a joke and I really want to learn something from rescue. I try and support the LDS as much as I can but I think rescue is going someplace else.

The dive season is coming to a close at Joe's???!! Don on the dry suits boys lets go divin!!

Land Locked:
I don't know if my DEMP card will get me medical grade fills any longer without a doctor's prescription.

In my land, they need to have a prescription no matter what you have.

As for the UW/Golf, I will provide the golf balls if you figure out how to do.......:)

Wally, I know a good instructor for a rescue class.......

I think we are well on the way to defining the rules of the game. I'm 90%
done on the first hole that we will use to determine the difficulty and par
of each hole. Should be interesting!

I thought about asking you WT. I was thinking more of taking it through an Indy shop but it doesn't make a difference to me. So what is the verdict on the rescue guys? With my schedule opening up I wouldn't mind getting the class in this year.

crpntr133:
So what is the verdict on the rescue guys? With my schedule opening up I wouldn't mind getting the class in this year.

Well for me I've got four more dives to go for AOW, hopefully I'll get two of them done this weekend and then I think jbd said he will be taking next weekend off. That would mean as of now I'm at least three weekends away from being finished. I don't know how long the rescue class is but perhaps we could do it the following weekend? I'm not for sure when Joe's closes for the season but at that point we have to be getting close.

The rescue course will require some pool work/training prior to the OW phase. There is also the need to do First Aid and CPR training unless everyone has those certs. Even so I would do an "assessment" :eyebrow: of those skills anyways.

I would be happy to provide additional training on the use of an AED,
do we have anyone that is willing to volunteer since I do not have a
non-functional training unit? :D

All kidding aside, I'm ready!!!!

crpntr133:
I thought about asking you WT. I was thinking more of taking it through an Indy shop but it doesn't make a difference to me. So what is the verdict on the rescue guys? With my schedule opening up I wouldn't mind getting the class in this year.

Sending an email.......:wink:

I think Chad could be a AED "victim" He's young and has a good heart so it shouldn't fire on him:D

BTW are you certed to teach all that kind of stuff?

jbd:
I think Chad could be a AED "victim" He's young and has a good heart so it shouldn't fire on him:D

BTW are you certed to teach all that kind of stuff?

Oh heck no! I just have access to and the certification for use of the AED!

I only carry emergency o2 when diving, I see no need to haul around an AED,
unless we can get Chad off his *** and finally to do some diving,
then I may bring it along! :D Whatcha say Grasshopper, up for some diving?

Back
Top Bottom