Closed Titan LX supreme retainer cover

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, as with new retainer cover I'll convert the core supreme to a Titan supreme.
Simon, you're a Titan Supreme!

(I'll confirm that after you buy me a meal at Azabu Kadowaki next year).

Well, it all went horribly wrong. This just in from dealer after I asked for tracking number for this parcel.

"Hi Simon
I have some bad news regarding your parcel and I am trying to rectify it as I type.
All was good as we had you parcel ready to go in the New Year as agreed and then you wanted to add the Scubapro Tek inflator so no problem, added that to come in but when the inflator arrived we couldn't find ( and still can't ) your parcel to add it too. When we realised we couldn't find it we frantically re ordered the missing parts but are having trouble with the parts you had sent from Malta, we contacted the guy in Malta to see if he had any more but to no avail. If you can source we will obviously reimburse you.
Ever so sorry as we don't and can't think what has happened to the original parcel.
Sorry to put you in this awkward position."

I'm beyond pissed off. Given the LX supreme retainer cover is NLA this cannot be rectified.

Back
Top Bottom