Closed Titan LX supreme retainer cover

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting that the Malta website still shows the Titan LX cover as available for purchase. You might want to reach out to them directly (email/phone) to see what their story is.

I will check if I can find an alternate source for you.

-Z

Interesting that the Malta website still shows the Titan LX cover as available for purchase. You might want to reach out to them directly (email/phone) to see what their story is.

I will check if I can find an alternate source for you.

-Z
Thank you sir. When I ordered the three I asked if they had more as I'd take the lot but he advised he only had the three. I'll reach out to him on the off chance.

Thank you sir. When I ordered the three I asked if they had more as I'd take the lot but he advised he only had the three. I'll reach out to him on the off chance.

I would recommended reaching out to the shops behind the following 2 websites to see if they have the part:

There is also this dive shop in Belgium that I know sells Aqualung...they are not a big fancy shop. They have that older, been around for a long while, kind of vibe. The guy services a lot of regulators along with doing a lot of custom tailoring of wetsuits and drysuits....he might be a possible source. The owner's name is Michel D'Agostino and he speaks Italian, French, Flemish, English and possibly others. Call or write to him to see if he can help:

+32 475 92 97 68

-Z

Ok, so someone like me could dive it. I find throughout the years AL does this NLA stuff more than anyone, any chance of finding a nice one on eBay? Sell the ugly one after getting a replacement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom