Today's Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Parrotfins went out on the B&B boat with us this morning and I grabbed a couple of pics of him and of my wife doing her Inspiration rebreather class with Brad. Even though that unit is way too big for her she's lovin it and I'm seeing a huge additional expense when we move :)

Here's Brian a couple of times....

BriandroppingIn.jpg

group.jpg

Jill on the rebreather...

Jill-2.jpg

Jill-2.jpg
[/IMG]

And other stuff

coral.jpg

Shark-1.jpg

Whitemouth.jpg

Nice shots..thanks you for your sharing

hey Al! Nice Viz, yea? what about 80 ft? better? It has sucked over here lately.

I want those 200 ft days where it is like gin....this time of year...February anyway, my favorite.

Jep clearly did some nice work with Brian on balance and trim!

The shark shot is great.

These are quite a contrast to the murky, cold green water we were floundering about in this morning!

catherine96821:
hey Al! Nice Viz, yea? what about 80 ft? better? It has sucked over here lately.

I want those 200 ft days where it is like gin....this time of year...February anyway, my favorite.

Vis was extremely nice this morning...

It's Molokini, it's double 80 at least. It's always gin like on the backwall which we didn't get to today.

TSandM - thank you! He listened well and getting certified in a quarry in the fall makes things much easier when you go to say....Maui! :)

I had the chance to speak with Brian yesterday.....the excitement in his voice and hearing the stories...its too cool. It's also nice for KidSpot and Al to be watching out for him and diving with him. Although I would prefer Catherine90210...HA

Al I think you got that wrong, Jill is not on the inpiration ... it's on her - that thing looks huge on her - Glad she liked it though :D

Zoom fins... gotta love em!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom