Today's Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep it's bigger than she is but Inspiration makes a unit that would fit her pefectly. She doesn't exactly look stressed diving it does she?

We did a two hour dive at Ulua this morning on open circuit. Now I'm busy enjoying the nitrogin buzz while she'd putting the unit together for tomorrows dives off of the boat. I'd love to get on the backwall but, that's never a sure thing.

So she has to be certified on the Evolution also right? Even though with a smaller scrubber I would think with the warm waters in Hawaii it would not be that big of an issue.

What a treat! Just came home from our Maui trip and only had stories to tell of my first diving experiences and lo and behold i'm in the background of some of the shots, there's my wet butt. Thanks for sharing your pics. My time with Brad and Blessie's crew was truly memorable and now i can share those memories with my wife. Thanks again

Chez I honestly can't recall who you are from your butt and for all those concerned, I apologize for putting a photo up of Chez's butt :)

Al,
That would be Brett. He's the guy who had the yellow tank. We call these tanks, Big Bubba tanks (100's). Although, he really didn't need it
because he was really good on air, and he was very, very comfortable in the water for someone who just finished his certification. I was very impressed. I would dive with him, anytime. Good job, Brett!!

Aaah Brett was fun to dive with.

Yeah the 100 was overkill for Brett.

but probably just right for me :wink:

Actually I'd love to bring my doubles next time I do the backwall - but it would be a bit of a hassle having them on the boat I think :(

btw - how'd it go working on the boat today Al?

Hey Chez, that shot is going on my wall if ya don't mind. Great shot Al!

I want to thank all the O'Hanan's for an AWESOME time on Maui! Malhalo to Kidspot for hosting the Maui Monthly dive, Brad & Blesi for an incredible Molokini/Haloa dive, KrisB for my first night dive (I know we coulda shared tanks!) and Al & Jill (you might as well be Islanders) for all the great support, advice and pics!

A hui hou,
Brian

It was great meeting and diving with you Brian, Wish I could have done more diving with you while you were here :( ah well - at least I was able to get back in the water again yesterday - so plan on returning soon :D

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom