Whats the best dive location in Philippines?

• Anilao

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dauin

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Coron

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Moalboal

• Malapascua

• El Nido

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ticao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leyte

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Tubbataha

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Subic Bay

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustinCarmack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Here is an infographic for some of the top dive locations in the Philippines. What do you think is the best places to dive in the country? Here is the actual list, and best guide I can find online, for scuba diving Philippines. What do you think? Whats missing on the list? CLICK HERE for the whole guide/list. Interested to hear of other good places not on this list.
Philippines infographic.jpg

One caveat: I loved diving in the Coron area with the WW2 wrecks. However, these dives are rountinely treated like casual, tropical "follow me" dives when these are actually advanced, wreck penetration dives. I was horrified to hear one diver talk about how they almost died on one of the wrecks due to a silt out, but "luckily the DM came back for me & pulled me out." Um, what? I thought this was specific to the dive shop I was with. It wasn't. This casual treatment of wrecks appears to happen often in the area so dive the area, but make sure you first have the training for these dives and protect yourself.

And you missed Puerto Galera / Sabang too

"Best" is all relative, depends on what you are looking for.

Nudibranchs and macro life it's Anilao hands down

Wrecks Coron and Subic Bay

May I ask what you would find in Davos and General Santos?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom