Tortuga68's model & series guide to Apeks regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTX50 - DST
XTX100 - FST

If anyone has any additions/corrections - I'm not very familiar with the early T/TX series - please update, thanks!

Unless they contradict you?

NB If you do find and post the ANTSI tests, you'll find out that the performance of the Tek3s and DSTs isn't the same
And they are where? Didn't see them in any of your above posts.

You've called this Tortugas' guide, but I see little evidence of any real research.
But there is little here that a google search or heading to the manufacturers site will not tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
==========
XTX50 - DST
XTX100 - FST
I'm not very familiar with the early T/TX series - please update, thanks!

Nothing changes except the 2nd stage:

TX50 - DST
TX100- FST

You shouldn't have any difficulty in finding all the required informations from CG.
How about the adjusting screw on the 2nd stage? Replacing the plastic one fitted on the 20 and 40 with a self-adjusted metal one.

Unless they contradict you?

And they are where? Didn't see them in any of your above posts.

You've called this Tortugas' guide, but I see little evidence of any real research. But there is little here that a google search or heading to the manufacturers site will not tell you.

For those who don't have this info or those who often post in this thread asking the same Apeks questions over and over again and for those who do not have the time/knowledge/? to do a big search this information is useful to those people, which Im guessing is who it was aimed at and not experts like yourself.

For those who don't have this info or those who often post in this thread asking the same Apeks questions over and over again and for those who do not have the time/knowledge/? to do a big search this information is useful to those people, which Im guessing is who it was aimed at and not experts like yourself.

Google

That's what I'll be telling you next time you PM me and ask me where to find Apeks parts

We will ONLY accept your question if GOOGLE could not provide with an answer!!!!!!!!!
What kind of service is this?

That's what I'll be telling you next time you PM me and ask me where to find Apeks parts

Would that be the Apeks parts I found by myself anyway?

Oh yeah you were a great help. :rofl3:

Happy diving.

This thread wasn't created for your benefit. If you don't find it of interest, then go haunt some other thread

Would that be the Apeks parts I found by myself anyway?

I don't know or care whether you found it yourself, gave up or made one from dog poo: you PM'd me asking for details, and I provided them to you. In other words, I happily helped out a fellow diver because that's what I do, in & out of the water

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom