TRADE: Halcyon SS bp for SS ALUM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
serious, try the 0.5 mil you will feel much much naked !!! ask Chip104
I did just shorts last sunday and it was warmer in the water @ 70ft than it was on the surface. But I've got 10 years of -25 C experience under my belt and a 5 year build up of my beer gut. :wink: Very nice sensation of flying and feeling free.

To ditch the 3mm...or not...

chip104:
I did just shorts last sunday ... Very nice sensation of flying and feeling free.

chip - ditch the shorts for a really "free" feeling... but stay away from those triggerfish nests...:11:

spoon - I'd say keep the ss bp. I've got an alu, which is fine for my doubles diving but I'll need a little weight either in a weighted STA or trim weights on the tank strap when diving single (dont like weight belts...).

kung pang matanda lang ang wetsuit eh ako pala matandang matanda na. I dive with everything gloves, hood, wetsuit, rashguard, board shorts :D

pakman:
chip - ditch the shorts for a really "free" feeling... but stay away from those triggerfish nests...:11:
You what they say about danglies... :11:

pakman:
spoon - I'd say keep the ss bp. I've got an alu, which is fine for my doubles diving but I'll need a little weight either in a weighted STA or trim weights on the tank strap when diving single (dont like weight belts...).

yeah the reason why im willing to swap to al is for my doubles rig:) hell il just get both save me the trouble

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom