TRADE: Halcyon SS bp for SS ALUM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
and so it begins, thought i would be able to save, seems like my gear buys are not yet over:(

did i mention i got 4 fins that i used over the years and all in good condition.

and a 3mil parkway wetsuit that has served to gather dust only over the years.

paolov:
did i mention i got 4 fins that i used over the years and all in good condition.

and a 3mil parkway wetsuit that has served to gather dust only over the years.

im trying to keep every piece of gear and use em til they fail. so far so good. only thins needs replacing are my booties. my poseidon will be the only reg of mine for life. hehe we shall see

paolov:
hmmmm this is not good. what if it fails underwater at depth?

i service my gear regularly, i menat to say that il make the most of my gear only retiring them due to use not for upgrades:)

paolov:
TRIVIA :

how does a fin get serviced?
an authorized servicer goes through the failure points - clips, straps, locks, etc and checks for weakness, wear, tear

then he checks the blade/s and makes sure any damage is cosmetic and not a critical failure point

then he brushes the fin down to a nice luster

turns it over to you and makes singil 1,000...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom